average home prices
home price per square feet
get complete market statistics
city of napa
napa average home statistics
napa average home statistics
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Featured Properties in Napa, California
listings in napa
Homes for Sale in Napa, CA
Single-family homes dominate the housing stock in Napa, CA. They come in a wide range of sizes and prices, with square footages of anywhere from around 900 square feet to over 6,000 square feet, and lot areas ranging from 6,000 square feet to over 200 acres. Some of the most luxurious properties in the city, apart from the beautiful Napa Valley houses, are wine properties with acres of grape-producing vineyards, or farmland where you can start your own vineyard or orchards, or grow other agricultural produce. With only 9% of the city’s total area dedicated to grape production, wine properties here are always in top demand.
Napa’s luxury properties feature stunning abodes and estates with amazing landscaping and amenities like swimming pools, tennis courts, gourmet kitchens, and expansive patios outfitted with everything you need for outdoor living and entertaining. Many Napa Valley homes for sale come with distinctive architecture in the Mediterranean, farmhouse, European villas, contemporary, and other styles. Around the city are charming properties, mostly in the ranch or farmhouse architectural style, each one boasting its own distinctive character. They come in various ages and exude a timeless appeal with their mature landscaping and traditional charm. There’s also a growing number of townhomes and condos in the city, which make ideal properties for singles or couples who are just starting a family. They also make great vacation homes or short term rental properties, given Napa Valley’s popularity as a holiday destination.
THE BEST HIGHLIGHTS OF NAPA, CALIFORNIA
LIVING IN Napa, CA
Cost of living
Employment & job opportunities
- Alston Park: This 157-acre facility is bordered on one side by Redwood Creek, a Napa River tributary, and features three miles of hiking, biking, and riding trails going through grasslands, an old plum orchard, meadows, and madrone groves. From the banks of Redwood Creek, the trail leads to picnic areas and overlooks providing stunning views of Napa Valley.
- Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park: Featuring an authentic 1846 mill that once served Napa Valley settlers, the park is a great place to learn about the lives of the earliest settlers in California. The park leads to the History Trail, a moderate, 2.4 mile round trip trail that leads to the Bothe Napa Valley State Park and features Pioneer Cemetery, where some of the valley’s earliest pioneers were interred, and White Church, the first church in the valley named after its founder Minister Asa White.
- Skyline Wilderness Park: Skyline Wilderness Park features nine trails covering 2.5 miles, some of which lead to the picturesque Lake Marie or pass through a nine-hole disc golf course or other scenic trails. The park is also home to the Martha Walker Garden, a 2.5-acre site that features numerous plant varieties found in California.
- Kennedy Park: Running along the Napa River, Kennedy Park has five picnic areas, softball, soccer, and volleyball fields, a children’s playground, and the 18-hole Napa Golf Course.
- Housley Napa Valley
- First & Franklin Marketplace
- Gustavo Wine
- Stonehedge Winery/Havens Winery
- Carpe Diem Wine Bar
- Cornerstone Cellars
Find the Best Houses for Sale in Napa, CA with Joe Brasil
A resident and top-ranking Realtor of Napa Valley, Joe Brasil is your perfect guide to real estate in Napa, CA, and the rest of the region. With his years of experience and exceptional achievements in the Napa Valley real estate market, Joe has been recognized as an internationally top producing Global Luxury certified real estate agent within the Coldwell Banker system. Whether you’re looking for the perfect home or are selling a property in the valley, you can count on Joe and his team to give you a seamless experience and a highly successful outcome. Call Joe today at or send an email to .
For information on other Napa Valley communities, check out this page.
stay in touch
Stay In Touch
join our mailing list